Love Messages - Oregon International Nepal's No.1 C.S.R center,Job placement org.Born to

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Love Messages

Love Messages Here are some love messages that you can send to your beloved in a valentine e-card or even as a simple love note along with a gift. *You can fall from the sky.You can fall from a tree.But the best way to fall is in love with me. * You don't have to love in words; even through the silences love is always heard. I Love You Honey! *The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched but are felt in the heart. *If you're going my way, I'll walk with you. *No man is worth your tears and the only one who is will never make you cry. *Last night I looked up at the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you I was doing great, but then I ran out of stars. *I love you not only because of who you are but also because of who I am when I'm with you. *They say you only fall in love once, it can't be true. Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again. *Loving you is like breathing. How can I stop? *Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control. *Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will. *Crushes are like the wind, they come and go. My love for you is like a mountain; it's here to stay. *There are only two times that I want to be with you... Now and Forever. *Sometimes the best things in life are worth waiting for. So wait for me, I'll be right back. *Tonight I ask the stars above.How I'll ever win your love.What do I do.What do I say.To turn your angel eyes my way? *The shortest word for me is "I"The sweetest word for me is "love"The only word for me is "you!" *The way you look into my eyesIt scares meThe way you say "I love you"It scares meThe way you know just what to sayIt scares meThe ways you scare meI love it"

No comments:

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here