- Oregon International Nepal's No.1 C.S.R center,Job placement org.Born to

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I am your servant
I am your prince
I became yours forever
From that very first glance
I’ve done everything I could possibly do
To make you happy
And show my love is true
And on this day
Just one month ago
I asked you out
And your face was aglow
Now one month later
We’re still together
You’ve still got my heart
And I’m yours forever
Forever and ever Together we’ll stay
No matter what it takes
We’ll always find a way
Through the sad times
And the joyous ones in life
We’ll always be together
Because one day you’ll be my wife
I’ll honor you always
I’ll stay by your side
Through sickness and health
I won’t run and hide
So if you’re ever worried
About losing your servant
Just re-read this poem
and then You’ll know
that I'll never leave
Because I can't
Whenever i am with u
When I'm with you,
eternity is a step away,
my love continues to grow,
with each passing day.
This treasure of love,
I cherish within my soul,
how much I love you...
you'll never really know.
You bring a joy to my heart,
I've never felt before,
with each touch of your hand,
I love you more and more.
Whenever we say goodbye,
whenever we part,
know I hold you dearly,
deep inside my heart.
So these seven words,
I pray you hold true,
"Forever And Always,I Will Love You."

No comments:

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here